Friday, August 20, 2010



YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR HAIR

Quicky for today. That scene in Eternal Sunshine sprang to mind when they were under the duvet; the orangey lighting around that point of the movie was really interesting, generated a great sense of calm nostalgia. Without going to hard into that, I wanted to do something relaxed, and god forbid, HAPPY.

Yeah, I do love drawing hair. Why I gave Melissa the most masculine haircut imaginable is beyond me.

Still can't tell you what's coming up, but I'm totally stoked about it.

For now, for daytime jobiness I'm upskilling with as many tutorials as I can get my hands on, getting my website off the ground and getting ready to knock on the door of every publisher known to man.

Time to get good at what I'm good at, and get paid for being good. At least that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment