Friday, December 30, 2011

Black Swan



Like many families, ours gathered over Christmas to watch some films, eat, drink and be merry. Christmas eve's fare wasn't your standard Lethal Weapon/Die Hard shenanigans, but instead we ended up watching Aranofsky's Black Swan.
I'd been looking forward to seeing it for a while, so it was great to watch with an analytical eye as well as beign able to bounce it off my other family members. Lots of little choices really added to the feel of the film, and it's one I'm gonna go out and buy/deconstruct the crap out of in some point in the future.

But for now, a quick study of a pic from it I found online.

OH, and with that film in mind, anyone recommend any good films of this/Eternal Sunshine/500 days of Summer ilk? I need more good cinema :D

Merry Christmas everyone. No, it's not over. I remember hearing there were 12 days involved ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment