Saturday, March 1, 2014

Robot still Here

Hey everyone, I had to skip my stream on Monday because I was a big pile of sickness so today I wanted to make up for it with a six hour stream-a-thon. I'd done this colour key earlier in the week, and while I switched the characters around I wanted to stay quite close to my initial doodle. 

It was a lot of fun, and even if the stream wasn't broadcasting for the first three hours (d'oh!) I still did the full six. Anyways, hope you like it!  

Even better, if you *do* like what I've been doing, could you mention it to people? In real life!? Clicky-likey-share is more than welcome, but word of mouth is invaluable. Please and thank you! The book's called 'RobotWasHere' for those that don't know!  Catch you all next week!







No comments:

Post a Comment