Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dublin Illustration Workshop


Hey everyone; so yesterday I went to the Dublin Illustration Workshop at Digit Games, where Denman Rooke showed us good work methodologies for character design. It was really interesting to see how everyone approached the brief, using both traditional and digital media. This was the first time I put the surface through its paces, and after a few hours I didn't find the screen to constricting.

I find the menus incredibly annoying on smaller screens, and of course working zoomed out (as I prefer to) is inherently *much smaller* on the smaller screen. The touch screen bothered me every now and then, but mostly it was fine. Workable, albeit slower. That's good to know in case I go travelling at some point and need to do some work.

Anyway, Sunday awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment